Monday, April 21, 2008

1 Pig Feeds 500!

Thursday April 17th, "authentic" hosted a pig roast for the tenants of Meadows Crossing, an off-campus housing complex for GVSU students.

We had a great turnout of roughly 500 students who came down to enjoy the free food and the beautiful weather. This is just another example of how we can serve the students in our community.








All that good food! Pork Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Chips, Cookies, and Water.















Oh, and finally the table decoration!



3 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad it went well - that's lots of people that got fed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]